Hope everyone had a great week! And if it wasn’t great, I hope you’re finding the strength you need to face your obstacles. Here’s a glimpse of four things from mine, plus one photo:
1. I’ve learned that no comparison of myself with another human being is ever good. (I’ll either get snobby or depressed)
2. Just because someone’s life looks awesome, according to their Facebook updates, doesn’t mean it is. (Don’t forget to ask how are you?)
3. If you’re overheated and, that someone wearing a cooler outfit than you, they might offer to swap you.
4. Flirty toddlers do not evaluate your gender, age, or economic status before flirting. They just go for it. My cousin’s daughter is no exception.
5. When I’m in Mexico with Club Rust I wear a radio, a huge hat for shade, and clothes that I don’t mind getting covered with dust. But the best part is the conversations I get to have. This is me with Sarai, elder sister to Jahir (the young man from my treasure box post)